Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New visa

Well, I finally have a new visa. It's a job-hunting visa (D-10). You're not supposed to work when you're under it, and so I'm not. Cough cough. Oops, I seems to have acquired a cough. Oh dear, what a bad cough I have.

So anyway, currently I am applying for university jobs which is what I've been wanting for a few years. I might have to leave Seoul, but I'd be happy to if I could get a nice university job. Anyway, I feel somewhat pleased in that I survived my boss not paying me in the wake of my father dying away. I wasn't forced by her cruel actions to leave the country. I have enough connections and enough determination, along with a very supportive girlfriend and some good friends, to help me get beg, borrow, and steal. So I've survived....now to get a regular job.

No comments:

Post a Comment